Bethlehem Hope aims to …
- Represent Bethlehem Bible College in Australia and promote its interests, activities, and mission.
- Increase knowledge and appreciation for Arab Christians in Australia.
- Contact churches, charities, universities, seminaries and other relevant agencies to raise funds for BBC.
- Maintain and encourage the existing supporters of Bethlehem Bible College in Australia
- Support the Bethlehem Bible College as required, such as website, tours, newsletters and special events
We welcome volunteers to serve at Bethlehem Bible College on a short-term (3-6 months) or longer term basis. You can assist in the guest house, library, and offices. We are in need of a development officer for the English administration office and a communications officer for the Shepherd Society.
For more ideas on our needs or opportunities, please see: Join us as a Volunteer
Conference March 2016
Come to Bethlehem and take part in Christ at the Checkpoint 2016.
The mission of Christ at the Checkpoint is to challenge Evangelicals to take responsibility to help resolve the conflicts in Israel- Palestine by engaging with the teaching of Jesus on the Kingdom of God.
The conference will bring Palestinian and international Evangelical leaders, to study and explore the rise of religious extremism within Christianity, Judaism, and Islam and how this impacts the Israel/Palestine conflict. We will also explore what the Bible has to say about religious extremism in any form. Together, we will seek a Biblical response to religious extremism, and find ways that provide an alternative through living out the kingdom of God.
You can now register through our website www.christatthecheckpoint.com.
The fourth “Christ at the Checkpoint” Conference will take place in Bethlehem from March 7-10, 2016. The conference will be organized by Bethlehem Bible College, and follows the success of the first three conferences (2010, 2012, and 2014). The theme of this conference will be “Christ at the Checkpoint IV – The Gospel in the Face of Religious Extremism”. This conference has an evangelical spirit. Among the distinctives that make it unique: 1) Quality speakers, 2) Giving voice to Palestinian Christians, 3) Openness to diverse perspectives, 4) Dialogue, and 5) Activism.
For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.